How to Prepare for Your Project
Once we work out the details of the concrete project, it will be time to prepare the site for the concrete. Although we’ll do most of the work to level out the ground and create a solid foundation, you will also need to do your part to prepare the site.
The first thing you will do is make sure that all personal items and debris are cleared from the area. Take all chairs, tables, lawn supplies, children’s toys, pet items, and other objects, and remove them far away from the site. Second, make sure there is a clear path from the street to the construction site. A clear path allows us to do our job quickly and safely and gives us access to the site.
We may also need to discuss removing other items before starting the project.
Why You Should Hire a Professional to Pour Concrete
There are several things that can go wrong when you attempt a DIY concrete project. Most DIY projects fail due to incorrect measurements, unlevel surfaces, or improper mixture. Regardless of what happens, you will save yourself time, money, and a huge headache by hiring a professional concrete company to do the work for you.
How can a concrete professional help you with your project?
- Pull permits for concrete work
- Properly mix the concrete
- Measure and build accurate concrete forms
- Provide reinforcements if necessary
- Apply decorative designs, patterns, or textures
- Allows for curing and drying times
Why Choose Us
- We’re Hard Working. A lot of work goes into every project we carry out. We focus on every detail of the job with absolute precision. We do not stop until you are 100% satisfied.
- We’re Thorough. We undergo a rigorous step-by-step process that we use to make sure nothing is left out during the project.
- We’re Professional. We take pride in our industry, in our business, and in our brand. We arrive at every job with marked trucks and machines, industry-grade equipment, and uniformed employees.
- Our Work is the Highest Quality. We offer the highest quality concrete work anywhere in the Mounds View area. We stand behind our products and our service completely.
Contact us Today for a Concrete Service Estimate
If you are looking for a professional concrete service in Mounds View, contact Creative Concrete today. We can meet with you on-site to discuss your upcoming concrete project.
For more information about our services or for a free estimate, call us today at 612-414-7932, or fill out our online form for a free estimate.