Why Should You Consider Replacing Your Garage Concrete Floor?
You may not realize just how much wear and tear your garage floor has to endure over the years. While a concrete surface may seem indestructible, large vehicles, moisture, freezing temperatures, liquids and substances, and time can wear down a surface. Eventually, you’ll notice cracks and other types of damage. By replacing your garage concrete floor, you will improve the look of your home, your property value, and the structural stability of your foundation.
Our Concrete Pouring Process
- Assessment. We begin by visiting with you on-site and listening to your ideas and concerns while answering all of your questions.
- Estimate/Quote. Once we get the details of what you are looking for, we provide a clear, honest, and accurate quote of how much we charge for all supplies and labor.
- Prepare the site. We prepare the site by creating a solid foundation underneath the concrete. If we are replacing an old floor, we’ll remove the old concrete and clear out the site. Preparing the site also includes making the necessary measurements and setting up the base.
- Mix & pour the concrete. Next, we mix the concrete according to standards for the Minnesota climate. The concrete is designed to handle the rough winters. Then, we pour the concrete and smooth out the finish.
- Decor & design. Finally, we’ll design the concrete according to the plan. We’ll add any decorative features that you request.
- Drying & curing. The last step is allowing the concrete dry and cure.
Request a Quote for Your New Garage Concrete
If you are looking for a professional concrete service in the Twin Cities metro area, contact Creative Concrete. We can meet with you on-site to discuss your upcoming concrete project. To find out more about our services or schedule a consultation, call us today at 612-414-7932, or you can fill out our contact form for a free estimate.